An eco-friendly resort spread in 2 acres with Oak,Rhododendron,Lime and Pear trees. Resort provides a blissfull state of wellness and rejuvenation for those seeking a luxurious resort experience at kausani. The very first golden rays of dawn on the resort showers the landscape property and one is absolutely captivated with a feeling of oneness with nature.
For those who have been dreaming and searching for a serene ,comforting and delightfully charming holiday at Kausani. The place Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani is a dream come true .Situated amidst the realm of nature, the Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani, provides one of the enchanting view and luxurious experience in the lap of nature. The Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani provides a thrilling and life giving stay. From dawn to dusk one would feel as if heaven on earth.
Far away from the crowds, there is nothing that can come between you and nature at Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani. Plan a perfect family holiday with Oak, Rhododendron, Lime and Pear for company amidst tranquil ambience . At Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani, wake up to the sounds of birds, listen to the gurgling waterfall and sleeping to the sounds of the crickets punctuating the night with their rhythmic songs. Himalaya Darshan resort Kausani a unique location at Kausani with stunning himalayan views and hundreds of acres of untouched forests all around. Just perfect for savouring Kausani’s exquisite calm atmosphere.
Himalaya Darshan Resort Kausani offers a breathtaking view of snow covered mountains and lush green valley from the private patio of the cottages which differ us from other Hotels in Kausani and Other Resort in Kausani. Make the most of your leisure by involving in activities like nature trail, jungle walk, village visit ,birds watching and various indoor and outdoor activities.
Facilities & Services
- Himalaya Darshan resort Kausani has 08 luxuriously furnished cottages/rooms facing the panoramic Himalaya Range with private balcony
- Modern Bathrooms with running hot and cold water
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD with satellite cable in each room
- EPABX Intercom facility
- Wide open space adjacent to nature for you to enjoy tea, coffee and more
- Multi Cuisine Open Garden Restaurant
- Bonfire (Subject to climate condition)
- Parking facility
- Basic first Aid kit
- Cab on call
- 100% power backup
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Fruit Orchard within Resort
Things to do
- Commune with nature.
- Pluck fruit and wild berries (during season).
- Go for walks in the jungle and explore the numerous walking trails around Kausani.
- Enjoy views of the snow clad Himalayan peaks, like Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Panchachuli
- Explore the traditional Kumouni villages around Kausani.
The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant which serves delicious food and specializes in Kumaoni dishes.
With sufficient advance notice, we can also make travel arrangements
like booking you a cab to get around easily.
Best Time To Visit
Kausani is good for a visit all round the year. Summer days are warm and mornings & evenings pleasant, making it an ideal place to escape the city heat and the crowds of popular hill stations. September to March is the best time to soak in the views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Winters are cold and sometimes it can snow too.
The Monsoon season paints the valley and the forests a lush green, and the smell of fresh wet earth dominates the air, making it a delight to spend time here.